Friday 7 February 2014

New Kid

In my new kid project, I combined the face of Kara, the eyes of Jamie, and the mouth of Katie. I think that the colour and shape of Jamie's eyes fit really well on Kara's face. Also I think that the mouth turned out pretty well too, but the eyes are defiantly the feature that looks he most realistic. I changed Kara's original hair colour of blonde to a brown colour that is neither too light or too dark. I feel like I could have done a better job on her hair to improve my new kid.

1 comment:

  1. The face is very well done Cassie. I think the features are very believable and the hair colour looks natural. To get top marks you need to pump up your answers. I have looking for depth, specifics and good vocabulary. For example, yo say your could have done better on the hair, what do you mean by this? Try not to start sentences with a conjunction, (like also or and) these are words that join two ideas.

    ReplyDelete