Thursday 1 May 2014

Composite Image

Cats in the Big City

The concept of this image is a futuristic, space scene with cats ruling it. The techniques I used to complete this image was finding a picture of the Toronto skyline and taking out the sky and adding a nebula into the background. At first the city was too bright in contrast to the background, so I had to change the brightness of the city to make it look more realistic. I then added the cats for the cuteness factor, so that the futuristic Toronto is more friendly looking. This contains 7 different pictures in total. After I added the cats, I thought that it was pretty silly looking but then I decided to keep them because it makes the picture funnier and more interesting.


1 comment:

  1. You are a strange individual Cassandra:) Yes the cats are silly, but fun and done in a competent manner. It shows a good sense of humour. The lighting on the skyline does look much better and your reflection explains clearly what your process was. I noted a couple grammar issues on the rubric. Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete