Friday 30 May 2014

VOTE Poster Assignment

For this years student election, I chose to keep it simple to catch everyone's attention. I didn't want to have to avoid the four party colours to show an unfair or biased poster to any certain party. So I made it fair, I incorporated all four of the running party's colours in the maple leaves. I also thought it was very important to clearly get across that it's Ontario's student vote, so I made it bold and very big so everyone that walks by it can read what it says at just a quick glace. I also left all the rest if the poster white so that the pop of colour would catch viewers attention. I didn't put the year or date of the event on it because elections can sometimes run behind and I wanted to make this poster available to use for more than one occasion if necessary.

No comments:

Post a Comment